Thursday, December 13, 2007

Best.Birthday.Ever.

Minus me not being home, this was prolly one of the best birthday's i've had in a long time.
erin and chelsea told me they had a surprise for me on tuesday night at 5:45. so i was like..okay.. i wonder what it is. I had already told them and other people we were just going to have cake and ice-cream at our place. they said it was only us three. we have an inside joke, chelsea thinks there's some place called taco-johns but we all think its ridiculous and so thought maybe they had found one and were taking me there.
so they come over i have to put on 1. a ridiculous fuscia happy birthday crown 2. a bright pink blindfold and 3. sunglasses over the blindfold.
so we're driving around for a while and i'm just like.. okay.. where are we going. we get to the place so chelsea has me put in her ipod and plug my nose? (i know wierd).
so they lead me all zigzag through the parking lot, we almost die on a patch of ice and then we get into the place and i take off my blindfold and hey. we're at craigos. and the whole gang is there.
it was perfect.
i had my pizza buffet, my honey butter, the pitcher of DP and the gang (chelsea, erin, melissa, joey, dan and tyler). it was probably one of our best times at craigos, thanks to dan's wit and joey and chelsea's never ending ridiculousness. what more could i ask for.
so pretty much i got my perfect ending to the semester.
the next day (my actual bday) dumb chelsea, erin and joey had all 250 kids in american heritage sing me happy birthday. (i wasnt embarrassed at all)
emily told me happy birthday prolly around 100 times
then i had mom's "party in a box, just add friends" kit and the cake and ice-cream that got delivered. so around 7-ish people came over. it was just a good birthday.
what can i say. i'm blessed.

now i have one final left (math, which i'm predicting is going to kick my butt)
i got a 92 on my american heritage test. i dont think i did that well on my psych test. i'm sad my book of mormon class is over. if i can i'm going to try and get bro. wightman again, cause he is AMAZING. and i just have my family class tomorrow which we turned in everything we're just going to have one last hoo-rah. and then the math final at 3:15 then I. AM. DONE. jessica makes her second (and even more triumphant) return to battle ground where i get to soak up as much of america as i can before i depart to the land of chopsticks and real hot dogs. (ewhewhewww)

the taylor sisters reunite!! FM cant break us down.

2 comments:

snap.submit.repeat. said...

...And don't you forget it!!!!

Megan said...

triumphant is right.

there is some massive amount of christmas spirit waiting for your here, so you better be ready.

good luck with finals, youll do GREAT.

and hurray for happy happy birthdays. :) :) :)