Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Taste of New Zealand For Ya

If you don't know who Flight of the Conchords is, they're a folk-singing-comedy-duo, or at least something like that. They do stand-up type stuff but with music and they have a TV show now (which I'll admit is a little wierd)

But they are HILLARIOUS. I can't get enough of them. Their first song I heard is called Jenny and my roommate brought it up the other day so I got the inclination to youtube some more of their stuff and found this little gem.
I've watched it probably about 20 times and I can't get enough of it. oh my gosh, I seriously can't get enough of it.

oh yeah and their accents are to die for. mmhmm.

enjoy:

6 comments:

Megan said...

that was great. i've seen their show once, and it was pretty great. anyone that can combine stand up comedy and acoustic guitars gets a thumbs up from me.

Jenna said...

have seen that show a few times - it is bizarre - and funny!

Jenna said...

Yes on accents, but too bad their not a little better looking right? :)

Breanna said...

I love that song! Very fun.

Sorry I'm lame about commenting and keeping in touch-- I love how the blogs keep us a little more up-to-date though!

When will we get to see you guys again?

Mrs. M. said...

yummmmmm....jemaine's lips! *sigh
I LOVE FOTC! Seriously! We could have had a blast watching that together in China!!

Grandma Taylor said...

I can hardly wait for you to go home too, 'cause we see you on the way!! Hurry up would Ya??