Thursday, February 12, 2009

i love cats

If you want to know one thing about me, its that I love animals. Like way more than a normal people should. Cody and me joke that I'm three and a half because that's about how young I act when I'm around them.

Mostly though, I love cats. I don't know why they are just so cute and I can't get enough of them. I joke around that one day I'll go to the humane society, look at the cats, and say, "I'll take them all." The not funny part is though most people think that's just an exaggeration, I seriously would do it. It's probably a good thing that I have Cody to keep people from worrying that I'm just going to be Crazy Cat Lady Taylor. But you know what, I'd be perfectly content with a house full of cats. Don't worry, I know it's socially unacceptable.

I found this website a while ago and I can't get enough of it. I think these people made it for people like me. Its just a site where you click a button and it generates a random cat picture. I have come to love this site. Whenever I'm feeling blue I can just go here and seriously about 5 pictures in I forget whatever I was sad about. Some of these captions are in poor English or broken English so now I kind of think that that's how cats talk. Its hillarious. I don' know why, I can't explain, but I. just. love. it. I have to stop my impulse to take them all and save them to my computer.

here's the link to the site: http://blog.esaba.com/projects/catphotos/catphotos.php

And here's some of my favorites: (and believe me when i say i have to hold back from putting up all of them because they're all hillarious)














and for your entertainment and mine i will put one of these delightful pictures at the bottom of each of my posts. enjoy :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

ah, this cat blog is just what i needed on a crummy day like today. so hilarious. so so so so great. brings me back to summer...

your blog reminds me of a gilmore girls episode, where rory is helping paris get ready for a date. paris is freaking out, asking all of these questions, like how you know when a person is the one, and what if he is the one and you don't notice. then paris asks, "what if you never find the perfect guy?" and rory says, "then you'll buy some cats."

Unknown said...

I am a big "I Can Has Cheezburger" fan. Someone introduced the site to me at the Daily Herald back a couple of years ago and I currently have it on my dashboard on my iMac at work so I can see a new one each day. Weird, wacky, catty fun!

The SLC Taylors will not be cat owners, though. Michelle is allergic. But the kids would love one.

Scott Taylor said...

To Aaron -

I think the SLC Taylors could have that last hairless cat - no hair to be allergic to.

cjt1959 said...

OK this entertained me so much! You and Breanna can be crazy cat ladies together when you are old...and crazy...
Have you seen the utube with the cat that talks...Breanna shows me funny cat things all the time and yes, I am easily entertained! We happen to have two cats at the time, they don't like each other, but it is entertaining all the same!