Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pictural Anecdotes

First here is the latest in Creative Perspective. There are our 2 point perspectives. The first is an interior with the theme of Villian's Lair. We could use an already existing villain or create our own. I had fun with this one and the class loved it.

Then we had to do a 2 point exterior. This time the theme was construction/deconstruction. I chose to do an abandoned monastery.

Saw this at the store when we were checking out cheap steaks. Not sure who would want to eat this...

Saw a flier of this at Horkley's (local gas station that sells super cheap fountain drinks). Tell me if he looks like anybody to you...



Was walking in the Hart Building (P.E. building). Saw this and thought it should belong on failblog...

I have this red knitted scarf that Megan made for me. I didn't even know it was lost until I went into my figure drawing class and saw a really trendy looking bust...


Yesterday Cody and I got New Fong's (our Chinese restaurant that's right across the street). While we were eating Cody was talking about how he only wants to get rich so that he can eat our whenever he wanted. I just said that every now and then I like to have the treat of eating out. 5 minutes pass and we open our fortune cookies...

My fortune:
Cody's Fortune:
I think the cookies were listening to our conversation..


Now it's on to the last two weeks of school that include major projects and tests and papers. If I survive I will then get to go back to my family whom I miss very much and am not looking forward to going another 3 months without. Prayers are encouraged. Believe me, I'll need them.

4 comments:

Mitch said...

This is one of the best posts...I loved the art...I keep coming back to it...I loved the meat pic. I knew Cody was a little shady...LOVED the fortune...I know that they are true

Mitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Taylor said...

Jessica, you are amazing (& Cody too). And you have great endurance - You will be very happy you have stuck with school and finished. Loved the pictures.

Breanna said...

Absolutely wonderful. I had to show off your "villain's lair" to my coworkers. All of your little experiences made me laugh-- definitely needed during end of semester/finals crunch time! I hope your finals went well! Looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!