Sunday, May 11, 2008

wo ai wo de mama/ i love my mom

to my mom:

number one, happy mother's day

i'm sorry i cant be there to give you anything physical and i feel selfish because the reason i'm here is because you've helped me get here. everything i have i owe to you.

i love you with all of my heart. i'm so thankful for everything you do for me and everything you've done and everything i know you will do.

i'm everything i am because of you.
no matter how much time i could have i could never repay you for everything you've given me.

i hope you have an awesome mothers day. maybe we can give you the mothers day gift you ask for every year, that we just not fight for one day, (that means its all you connor and megan)
haha


in the words of the 1st grade connor, the words that have adorned our fridge for so many years on a magnet:

I love my mom because I love her.


happy mothers day ♥♥

1 comment:

Megan said...

"I love my mom because I love her."

Classic.