Wednesday, October 29, 2008

halloween festivities at the burg


our fhe sisters (creepy contacts)..............Kip cracked me up & Pj's kid is hillarious


the old people


the FHE fam (L to R..front: James and Sabin; back: Paige, me, Emily, Alex and James)


the roomies...................me and captain america (yeah..he made it out of thermals)

1st councelor Bro. Ricks and his wife..........................awesome grandma's (the cup says world's greatest grandma)


Pink shirt = kid dressed up like Sabin; Hulk = Sabin; and James

Me, Emily, Paige and Kelly

awesome mullet kid.............................................................blue man group


Brother Webster as a skunk (His wife had a matching outfit) and our Bishop :)

Tuesday we had a ward Halloween party. We weren't sure if we even wanted to go, within the hour of it starting we all found costumes and hopped in a car and headed out. I feel dumb for not wanting to go because it was a blast. We had it in our 2nd counselor's heated shed thing?.. but it was decorated up right good. It was awesome. We had baked potatoes, music and a very very fun ward family. It's always 50/50 with BYU-I wards at things like these. We didn't know if people would show up and dress up. But turns out we have one of the funnest wards. Everyone was so creative with their costumes. I was so proud. :)

And before that on Monday for FhE we carved pumpkins. Every family was asked to have this be the activity and then one pumpkin from each family was nominated to be judged at the party.

emily and me


James, our FHE dad


wilfred the dinosaur. Did that one all by meself


i'm carving a pumpkin


Paige carving Harry Potter


its harry potter okay. ;)

6 comments:

Megan said...

I love all of your halloween pics... glad to see that you love your ward. It's so much fun when you have a ward that is like a family. :)

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 210 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 350 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 210 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that exact model. The prices as regards the shoes were about 350 pounds on every page. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?